Incidental Take Authorization: Chesapeake Tunnel Joint Venture Parallel Thimble Shoal Tunnel Project in Virginia Beach, Virginia (2020)
NOAA Fisheries has issued a Renewal incidental harassment authorization (IHA) to the Chesapeake Tunnel Joint Venture to incidentally harass marine mammals incidental to the Parallel Thimble Shoal Tunnel Project in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
NOAA Fisheries has issued an IHA to the CTJV to incidentally take, by Level A harassment and Level B harassment, five species of marine mammals during the PTST Project in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Issued Renewal IHA (pdf, 9 pages)
- Issued IHA (pdf, 10 pages)
- Request for Renewal IHA (pdf, 5 pages)
- IHA Application (pdf, 195 pages)
- Monitoring Report (pdf, 292 pages)
- Sound Source Verification Report (pdf, 82 pages)
- Public Comments (pdf, 11 pages)
- Public Comments on 2021 Renewal (pdf, 9 pages)
- References (pdf, 9 pages)