- IFQ Customer Support is currently unavailable to take phone calls or e-mails due to the lapse in federal government FY18 appropriations.
- During the government shutdown IFQ participants can leave messages for Catch Share Support at 866-425-7627, option 2. Please provide a detailed message, including your name, phone number, and IFQ UserID. IFQ Customer Support staff will contact you as soon as allowed.
- The Catch Share Support e-mail email@example.com will not be checked during the shut-down, but you may still submit e-mails.
- For additional information about functions in the IFQ system (e.g., how to complete transfers, logging in, VMS troubleshooting, etc.), please review the Troubleshooting Guide on the IFQ Homepage or the Frequently Asked Questions.
Pre-Landing Notifications and 24/7 Call Service:
- Landing notifications can still be made through VMS, the online system, and via 24/7 call service at 866-425-7627, option 1.
- Problems with your VMS unit may be addressed by calling 888-219-9228, option 2.
- Please remember that the 24/7 call service is only to report pre-landing notifications. They cannot complete dealer landing transactions or answer any IFQ related questions. The only way to complete dealer landing transactions is through the online system by logging into the dealer account.
- If you are locked out of your account, please close your browser and wait 15 minutes before trying to log in again.
- The online system provides a “Forgot PIN” option to help you retrieve your PIN to log into the IFQ system at any time. To utilize this function, you must have secret questions and an email address set up in your online account. This can be set up for each Shareholder, Vessel, and Dealer account under the My Account menu.
- Vessel PINs can be accessed through your Shareholder account (see Troubleshooting Guide).
- When completing a landings transaction, if there is not a notification to select (e.g., due to VMS problems) please select “No Notification Meets Criteria” to complete the landing transaction.