The Scientific Review Group (SRG) created under the Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty between the Governments of the United States and Canada will hold a webinar meeting on February 22-25, 2021, to review and provide a report on the draft 2021 stock assessment authored by the Treaty’s Joint Technical Committee (JTC).
Preliminary agenda items include: an overview of the 2020 Pacific hake/whiting fisheries, presentation and review of the 2021 draft stock assessment, the ongoing Management Strategy Evaluation, and the integrated ecosystem & Pacific hake acoustic-trawl survey, as well as discussion of current and planned research projects. This meeting is open to the public and there will be opportunity for public comment.
Meeting Dates & Times
Monday, February 22: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Tuesday, February 23: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Wednesday, February 24: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Thursday, February 25: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Online webinar meeting
Webex Meeting Information
1) To join the Webex meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click the link below:
- Enter your name and email address
- If prompted, enter the meeting ID 199 740 3145 and passcode 5033437777
- Before joining the meeting, select a method to connect to audio: using computer audio, dial in by phone (phone numbers are below) or webex call your phone directly.
Please note: If you connect to audio via phone, be sure to log in to the webinar via your computer first. When calling in by phone, you will be prompted to enter the meeting access code followed by your unique attendee ID shown on your webinar screen. This will link your audio connection to your Webex login and allow you to control your audio functions (e.g., mute/unmute).
2) To join the meeting by phone-only:
- US (toll): +1-415-527-5035
- Canada (toll): +1-647-794-4163
- Meeting ID/Access Code: 199 740 3145
Participants are encouraged to join the webex meeting 10-15 minutes early so we can troubleshoot any connection problems. If you have technical issues, please contact Stacey Miller (503-231-6290).
Information about the treaty and 2020-2021 treaty meeting schedule can be found on the NOAA Fisheries website: