Matthew Poach, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Oceanography, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge LA, 1999
- B.S., Biological Oceanography, Florida Institute of Tech., Melbourne FL, 1989
- Research Marine Chemist, NOAA-NMFS, 2009 - present
- Environmental Analyst II, MA Dept. of Environmental Protection, 2005 - 2009
- Research Soil Scientist, USDA-Agricultural Research Service 1999 - 2005
- Full CV: Download File
Characterizing carbonate parameters in coastal systems. Evaluating the effects of eutrophication and acidification on marine species and ecosystem processes. Evaluating the ecosystem services of shellfish and seaweed aquaculture.