Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty: U.S. - Canada Joint Management Committee Briefing of the 2021 Draft Stock Assessment
The Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty Joint Technical Committee (JTC) will brief the Joint Management Committee (JMC) on the preliminary draft 2021 stock assessment.
The purpose of this meeting is to brief the JMC members about the 2021 preliminary draft stock assessment. This is an informational meeting only. Members of the treaty advisory bodies and the public are encouraged to attend.
Agenda items include:
2) Briefing of the 2021 stock assessment;
3) Questions from the JMC to the JTC; and
4) Questions from the members of the treaty advisory bodies and the public.
Meeting Dates & Times:
Thursday, February 11, 2021, 9:00 am – 11:00 a.m.
Online webinar meeting only
Webex Meeting Information
1) To join the Webex meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click the link below:
- Enter your name and email address
- If prompted, enter the meeting ID 199 429 0351 and passcode 5033437777
- Before joining the meeting, select a method to connect to audio: using computer audio, dial in by phone (phone numbers below) or webex call your phone directly.
Please note: If you connect to audio via phone, be sure to log in to the webinar via your computer first. When calling in by phone, you will be prompted to enter the meeting access code followed by your unique attendee ID shown on your webinar screen. This will link your audio connection to your Webex login and allow you to control your audio functions (e.g., mute/unmute).
2) To join the meeting by phone-only:
- US (toll): +1-415-527-5035
- Canada (toll): +1-647-794-4163
- Meeting ID/Access Code: 199 429 0351
Participants are encouraged to join the webex meeting 10-15 minutes early so we can troubleshoot any connection problems. If you have technical issues, please reach out to Stacey Miller (503-231-6290).
Background information can be found on the Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty page.