Recovery Planning Workshop for 15 Threatened Indo-Pacific Corals
A workshop to solicit facts and information from experts to inform recovery planning for 15 threatened Indo-Pacific corals.
NOAA Fisheries is convening a workshop to solicit facts and information from experts to inform recovery planning for 15 species of threatened Indo-Pacific reef corals.
The workshop will be held virtually over the course of four 3-hour sessions in May 2021.
We will hold two meetings for each session’s discussion points to accommodate participants from different time zones. All session times listed in Hawaii Standard Time (HST).
Week 1- Session I: Recovery Introduction
- Option A: Wednesday May 5, 8 - 11 a.m.
- Option B: Thursday May 6, 2 - 5 p.m..
Week 2- Session II: Recovery Approaches
- Option A: Wednesday May 12, 8 - 11 a.m.
- Option B: Thursday May 13, 2 - 5 p.m.
Week 3- Session III: Recovery Criteria
- Option A: Wednesday May 19, 8 - 11 a.m.
- Option B: Thursday May 20, 2 - 5 p.m.
Week 4- Session IV: Recovery Actions
- Option A: Wednesday May 26, 8 - 11 a.m.
- Option B: Thursday May 27, 2 - 5 p.m.
The workshop is open to interested members of the public, with a public comment period provided at the end of each session. We ask that you RSVP by April 21, 2021 if you plan to attend the workshop by contacting Danielle Jayewardene via email at email@example.com or by phone at (808) 725-5143.