1. If you have an extension for filing your tax return, you must submit a copy of the tax extension notice. If it is not an automatic extension, it must include Internal Revenue Service approval.
2. A Certificate of Documentation or Abstract of Title must be included for all Schedule A vessels.
3. Two Agreement forms must be submitted with the application package. They should be signed on page 4 under "Party."
4. All forms submitted that require a signature must be originals. No copies will be accepted.
5. If the application includes a used vessel acquisition, you must submit the additional Schedule B objective.
- A. If the vessel is less than 5 years old, you must submit a Schedule B for either of the following objectives:
- B. If the vessel is 5 years old or more, you must submit the following objective:
- Reconstruction of that vessel acquired within 7 years from the purchase date [Schbreco].
6. If you intend to make a deposit of sale or insurance proceeds, please provide us with the name of the vessel that was sold, a copy of the Bill of Sale, and a completed Net Proceeds Worksheet [net proceeds form].
7. Two years of federal income tax returns are required.
8. Application must include the name of depository and the city and state where it is located.