Products of Italian Origin
Requirements for importing non-tuna and tuna products from Italy.
As of June 4, 2015, Italy is no longer designated as a large-scale high seas driftnet nation, and a NOAA Form 370, Fisheries Certificate of Origin (PDF, 2 pages) is no longer required for non-tuna importations from Italy. See the Federal Register notice.
Importers of all frozen and/or process tuna and tuna products from Italy are still required to submit a completed NOAA Form 370, Fisheries Certificate of Origin (PDF, 2 pages), but an Italian government representative is no longer required to certify the form with a signature and date.
- NOAA Form 370 Information
- NOAA Form 370 – Fisheries Certificate of Origin (PDF, 2 pages)
- Captain's Statement Templates
- NOAA Fisheries Requirements for Importing Tuna
- Tuna/Dolphin Embargo Status Update
- Import Statistics
- Tuna Tracking and Verification Program
- Verification Components
- Dolphin-Safe Overview
- Frequent Questions About the Dolphin-Safe Program
- Contact Us