Sport Fishing in Alaska
Alaska's coastline represents 40% of the US total and provides endless recreational fishing opportunities. The State of Alaska manages most of Alaska's recreational fisheries. NOAA Fisheries manages Pacific halibut recreational fisheries in Alaska.
Sport Fishing Regulations
- Alaska Department of Fish and Game - Sport Fish Division
- Rockfish Conservation
- Recompression Devices: Helping Anglers Fish Smarter
- Is Barotrauma Keeping You Up? Try Getting Down with Recompression!
- NOAA Fisheries National Saltwater Recreational Fisheries Policy
- Alaska Regional Implementation Plan 2016-2017 (PDF, 20 pages)
- Marine Fisheries Advisory Committee (MAFAC)
- Marine Recreational Information Program: National recreational fishing data
- Economic and Social Science Research
- Marine Mammal Viewing Guidelines
- Fishing with Bears
- How to report a marine mammal stranding or entanglement