Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty: Joint Technical Committee Meeting (December 9)
JTC webinar meeting to prepare for the 2021 Pacific hake/whiting stock assessment.
The Joint Technical Committee (JTC), created under the Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty between the Governments of the United States and Canada, will meet by webinar-only on December 9, 2020, to prepare for the 2021 Pacific hake/whiting stock assessment. The JTC meeting is open to the public and members of the Pacific hake/whiting treaty advisory bodies and interested parties are encouraged to attend. Information to connect to the webinar is included below.
Meeting Date and Time
Wednesday, December 09, 2020
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Call to order and introductions
- Report from the Advisory Panel on the 2020 U.S. fishery
- Report from the Advisory Panel on the 2020 Canadian fishery
- Report from the JTC on the 2020 fishery data
- Expectations for the 2021 stock assessment
- Report from the Joint Survey Team on the 2021 Integrated Ecosystem & Pacific Hake Acoustic-Trawl Survey design and planning
- Research update: Drivers of hake recruitment analysis
- Research update: MSE summary to AP
- Comments from the public
Webex Meeting Information
1) To join the Webex meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click the link below:
- Enter your name and email address
- If prompted, enter the meeting ID 199 322 5264 and passcode 5033437777
- Before joining the meeting, select one of the options below to connect audio:
1) Use computer audio, or 2) connect by phone options: Call me or Call in. Note: If you choose to “Call in” to the webinar, please join the webinar via computer first and enter the meeting access code followed by your unique attendee ID shown on your webinar screen. This will link your audio connection to your Webex login and allow control of audio functions (e.g. mute/unmute) in the Webex meeting.
- Select "Join Meeting"
2) To join the meeting by phone-only:
US (toll): +1-415-527-5035
Canada (toll): +1-647-794-4163
Enter the Meeting ID/Access Code: 199 322 5264
Information about the Pacific Hake/Whiting Treaty
Background documents about the Pacific Hake / Whiting Treaty and a schedule of the 2020-2021 meetings.