The Fisheries Ecology Division is committed to equitable and accessible hiring practices that provide equal opportunity to all applicants. We recognize that a diverse workforce improves the quality of our science and enriches the culture of our workplace.
USA JOBS - Use the search feature to select:
- Keywords: type "noaa" and select "National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration"
- Location - Santa Cruz, California
- Select "Search Postings" from the left-side menu.
- Under "Division/Organization" select "Physical & Biological Sciences", then click "Search".
- When browsing the results, our jobs will list "NOAA/NMFS" as the hiring unit.
- Scroll down or use the drop-down box to jump to the "Physical and Biological Sciences Division" section.
- NOAA positions are usually found in the "Institute of Marine Sciences" subsection.
The Fisheries Ecology Division hosts internships from NOAA programs including the Hollings Scholarship and the Educational Partnership Program with Minority Serving Institutions.