Incidental Take Authorization: Ørsted Wind Power North America, LLC Site Characterization Survey off of New York to Massachusetts
NOAA Fisheries has issued a Renewal incidental harassment authorization (IHA) to Ørsted to incidentally harass marine mammals incidental to marine site characterization surveys offshore from New York to Massachusetts.
NOAA Fisheries has issued an incidental harassment authorization (IHA) to Ørsted Wind Power North America, LLC, (Ørsted) to incidentally harass, by Level B harassment only, marine mammals during marine site characterization surveys in coastal waters from New York to Massachusetts in the areas of the Commercial Lease of Submerged Lands for Renewable Energy Development on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS-A 0486/0517, OCS-A 0487, and OCS-A 0500) and along potential export cable routes to shoreline locations from New York to Massachusetts.
- Issued Renewal IHA (pdf, 12 pages)
- Request for Renewal IHA (pdf, 5 pages)
- Issued IHA (pdf, 13 pages)
- Application (pdf, 89 pages)
- Amendment to Biological Opinion (pdf, 19 pages)
- Biological Opinion (pdf, 256 pages)
- Public Comment (23 pages)
- Monitoring Report, 2020-21 (pdf, 104 pages)
- Monitoring Report, 2019-20 (pdf, 124 pages)
- References (pdf, 14 pages)
- Renewal IHA Monitoring Report, 2021-2022 (pdf, 100 pages)