Incidental Take Authorization: Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind, LLC Construction of the Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind Energy Projects
NOAA Fisheries has received a request from Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind, LLC for authorization to take small numbers of marine mammals incidental to activities associated with two offshore wind energy projects in the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management’s Lease Area Outer Continental Shelf A-0499 off of New Jersey over the course of 5 years beginning on January 1, 2025. NOAA Fisheries is announcing receipt of Atlantic Shores' request for the development and implementation of regulations governing the incidental taking of marine mammals and associated Letters of Authorization.
- Application (pdf, 201 pages)
- Appendix B. Underwater Acoustic Impact Assessment Report (pdf, 181 pages)
- Appendix C. High-Resolution Geophysical Surveys Take Estimate Memorandum (pdf, …
- Appendix D. Cofferdam Installation and Removal Memorandum (pdf, 15 pages)
- Appendix E. Mitigation Appendices and Protected Species Management and Equipmen…