Through our research we seek to understand ecological processes that drive the productivity of anadromous fish populations or fish that spend portions of their lives in freshwater, estuarine, transitional, and marine ecosystems of the Gulf of Alaska and Bering Sea.
These efforts aid state and federal fishery managers in making informed science-based decisions to help sustain fish populations, fisheries, and fishing communities in accordance with the NOAA's Alaska Fisheries Science Center's Science Plan and the NOAA Annual Guidance Memo.
- Ecosystem Monitoring and Assessment Program
- Bering Arctic and Subarctic Integrated Survey
- Arctic and Chukchi Sea Ecosystem Survey
- Ecosystem Monitoring & Assessment Program Oceanography
- Alaska Fish Stock Assessments